Friday, March 13, 2015

Birthday Swap

I love birthdays and birthday cards rock!  Over on the forum at Club Scrap we have a Birthday Card Swap. Basically, you sign up once a month to send the next month's birthday cards. Mail them to Club Scrap and they add them to the birthday girl's pizza box.  So I was even more excited to receive this month's kit since it's my birthday next week!   I just wanted to share some of the birthday joy I received.


I wanted to showcase a few so you can see the creativity and artwork put into each and everyone of these cards.  All of them have a very nice birthday greeting inside to make me feel even more special. 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you ladies for all of your gorgeous birthday wishes!
 

2 comments:

  1. The birthday swap is so much fun! So happy you enjoyed your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birthday swap too! Always love my September pizza box!

    ReplyDelete