Friday, March 27, 2015

Stop Crop and Roll

 
We're going to go way back to 2009.  Yep, that's when I originally made this project.  It was a workshop at the Club Scrap 2009 October Retreat in Wisconsin.  It took 2 separate workshops to get this together.  I believe there were many 4-letter words whispered during those 2 workshops. I think Terri really enjoyed torturing us!
 
It's been sitting in my unfinished project bin since then.  I think I had a mental block about finishing it. One of my BFF's birthday is tomorrow.  We just returned from an amazing vacation to SE Asia.  The colors of the papers will work perfect for the photos.  The challenge was trying to narrow down the photos to 20. Yeah right...

 
I made a few adjustments to the original project pictured above.  I removed the small note cards in the second section from the left.  I wanted to add another photo.  As I was putting everything together my keepsake box fell apart.  I really didn't want to make another one or fix it.  I found this tin from ALCM. Bookbinding glue worked perfect to adhere this to the panel and be strong enough for use.

 
 
 
 
 
Happy birthday, Gia!

Supplies: Club Scrap papers, tin, project and instructions, Bold Blooms stamp. American Craft Thickers. Elephant keychain purchased on vacation.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I still have this project laying around too. I find it hard to finish a project unless I have an idea about it. Love what you did with it! You may have inspired me to finish mine - great for our Project Use-it thread in the Club Scrap forum!

    ReplyDelete