Monday, May 11, 2015

Botanicals Digital Page Swap

Over at the Club Scrap forum we have a page swap for some of us digital folks. Each person creates at least one digital QDDL (Quick Drop Digital Layout) using elements from that month's digital kit. The creativity of these gals is amazing!  As I downloaded layouts from the swap using the Botanical kit, I knew immediately that these layouts would be great for my Mother's Day photos.

I received 8 fantastic layouts that I can use as is, rotate and add photos or add journaling and titles.  Here is one that I created. The layout is created with sections that are empty so that others can add their own photos.


And here is the layout with a photo added.


Now I want to share some of the other digital layouts created.

Layout created by Cathy

Layout created by Jill

 Layout created by Annette

 Layout created by Barbara

I had Mother's Day scrapped within 20 minutes!  I didn't even have to design a layout today!

I've been reorganizing and cleaning out the scrap closet in my studio so paper crafting has taken a short break.  I do believe I'll be finished up today.  Stay tuned for closet make-over photos.

2 comments: