Saturday, June 6, 2015

National Parks Greetings to Go

National Parks just might be my favorite kit OF ALL TIME!
I had a blast creating the cards from the Greetings To Go option that I receive with the kit. I had to buy ALL the stamps that go with this kit. I'm hoping a Yellowstone trip is on our near future.
I even got a few challenges done for the Club Scrap Forum.
5x7 greeting cards with panels and tags that come with the kit.
Sizzix wood grain embossing folder.
Beige burlap included with the fiber additions.




4.25 x 5.5 greeting cards with panels and tags included.
Martha Stewart leaf punch. Sizzix embossing folder. Pan Pastels used to color background stamps.




3.5 x 5 greeting cards with panels, ribbons and leaves included.
Pan Pastels used to color Zion stamp,




This camper is my favorite! Pattern found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment