Monday, July 27, 2015

Cardabilites Sketch #127

I'm trying to broaden my horizons and enter more challenges.  Cardabilities has excellent sketches, challenges and an amazing design team!

 
The banner is what got my attention since we received a banner stencil with our Club Scrap Cantina kit. I haven't gotten the hang of stenciling the banner just yet, so I traced and cut out the flags, left a little bit of a tail to fold over the twine.


Here's my take on the sketch.
 
Supplies: Club Scrap papers, tag. EK Success punch, Prima Flowers.
 

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Lisa! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darlene. I hope to contribute more in the future!

      Delete
  2. beautiful! love the shimmers, thank you for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete