Thursday, July 23, 2015

National Parks Stamp Cards

Here are more of cards made this past weekend with my beloved National Parks Stamp kit! Cutting instructions can be found on the Club Scrap Blog Posting.
Two were used for the watercolor frame technique challenge over at Club Scrap.



This card was entered into Split Coast Stampers color challenge. Using the following color combinations:

Supplies: Sizzix leaf die, burlap, American Craft patch, Paper Smooches Stamps
Here I was playing with my Pan Pastels to color in the National Park stamps. The colors didn't quite come out like I wanted so I spritz ink to distress them a bit.



Supplies: Tim Holtz label dies, Deluxe Cuts ivy.


The rest were stamped with images from National Park and Road Trip.
 






1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lisa - these are fabulous! I can tell you're loving playing with this kit!

    ReplyDelete