Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cardabilities Sketch #129

I'm still creating with my shaving cream marbling panels!  I just love the sunny colors. 
So...I decided to turn a panel into a banner and join Cardabilities in this week's sketch challenge.



Supplies: Club Scrap papers and stamp. K&Co. butterfly and flower. Queen & Co. pearls.
 
I also completed a few more cards for Club Scrap's Messy Challenge. However, I seem to always be messy!
 
 

Papers, tags and stamps from Club Scrap Woven Strands.

3 comments:

  1. You have some lovely cards here, I love the butterfly on the first one.. and thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete