Sunday, August 9, 2015

Fifty Shades of Gray

Not THAT fifty shades of gray!  It's the color challenge for last week's Summer Camp at Club Scrap.
The challenge is to use black, white or gray in your projects.  Constellations is a perfect kit for this challenge. 




Supplies: Club Scrap papers, tags and ribbon. Dazzles stars, metal tape.
 
 
Supplies: Club Scrap papers, Dazzles background metal sheet,  Heidi Swapp letters.
 



 Tag from purchased clothing
 
 
This last set I was having fun with stencils and spackle.  My husband always gets nervous when I look through his construction stuff for supplies! 
 The "Hello" twinchies are from last years retreat.  I had changed my mind on the design after I made these.
 





 
 
Almost forgot my favorite one!  I found this wine label from our road trip to Oregon two years ago. 
I just added ribbon and stamped a sentiment. 
 
 
Have a great weekend!  Off to create some more!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I had seen the Constellations cards, but not the rest. Nice!

    ReplyDelete