Sunday, September 6, 2015

Paper Smooches Anything Goes

It's Anything Goes over at Paper Smooches.  I just happened to buy their "HOPE" collection the other day at It's All About the Scrapbook store in Dixon. So...while playing with my new "Transformations" stamps from Club Scrap I thought how wonderful these go together.  The rock stack is becoming my favorite.  I'm still experimenting with the stencil so look for a combination soon.
 
Here I used the Greetings to Go, buttons, fabric and unmounted rubber stamps from Transformations. I first stamped the rocks with a combination of two inks. Stamped the same image on a post-it and cut out to use as a mask.  Place it over the rocks and stamp the bamboo background over it. I then stamped the quotes on the rocks.
 
Supplies: Club Scrap papers, stamps, buttons and fabric. Paper Smooches courage quote. K&Co. flower.
 
 


2 comments: