Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Last Minute Big Tops

I love the colors of October's Big Top kit!  I've got some projects in the works right now but put everything on hold.  IT"S TIME FOR CLUB SCRAP RETREAT!  I'm jumping on a plane tomorrow at 0600 and off to Wisconsin!  I did manage to get a few cards done before then to tide you over. 
 
I actually found these glassine envelopes in my stash, not really sure which kit they come from but they were fun to work with.  Reminds me of snack bags you get at the fair.
 
This first card has the image stamping on the outside of the bag with Stickles added.  The inside card is stamped with my nephews name, his birthday is coming up and thought this would be perfect.
 
 
 The Farris wheel is my favorite stamp of the set.
 

I just love the colored twist ties (bread ties I like to call them).
Here I just used two different ink pads to ink the stamp.
 

All supplies: Club Scrap papers, stamps, ribbons, ties and pearls.
 
The next few posts will be retreat related. I have to see how much I can share without spoiling the surprise for those who have their retreat boxes still shipping. So you might just get teaser photos.

2 comments: