Friday, October 16, 2015

Retreat Spectacular!

What an amazing Club Scrap retreat!  I think I say that EVERY year.  I don't know how they come up with all the wonderful workshops, gifts and special retreat kits. It's not just the workshops that make the weekend spectacular, but it's the down to earth, genuinely kind staff at Club Scrap that makes me not want to go home.


Here are just a few amazing workshops and projects we completed.
Hand stitched albums made from manila envelopes.


Card panels made with Color Burst Watercolor powders.

We learned how to make homemade paper from junk mail. I added grass clippings from Lambeau Field :)


An example of the art journals we made with a handmade paper cover. 



Our very own washi tape organizer from book board. 

 Multiple designs for cards and pages using Starburst Stamps.

I can't wait for my box to arrive from Club Scrap to create with all the new goodies and techniques we learned from this weekend.  Next years retreat dates have already been set.  I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment