Thursday, January 21, 2016

Black and White

Can You Case It is celebrating their 3rd birthday with a black and white challenge. After checking out the design team's creations I was inspired to use my Club Scrap Stamping Star from retreat.  I haven't had a chance to use this bad boy yet and had a rainy day to play.

 
Jac taught us a different way to stamp this image. Keep the stamp face up, apply ink and then place the paper down on the stamp and rub. I thought she was nuts but it worked so much better than normal stamping. No smearing or skipped stamping.
 
I stamped four circle images and cut out sections.  Using dimensional adhesive, I stacked the circles in reverse with the outside being the largest ring.

Club Scrap papers, stamps. Unknown jewel.



Thank you to Can You Case It for last week's Design Team Pick of my Mirror Image entry!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love how unique this card is. That is a pretty neat stamp. Love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at CYCI? Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Dawn, Lisa! Another wonderful card! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, love it! Great dimensions! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering on this card LISA!! Thanks for joining us at CYCI :) - Mandy

    ReplyDelete