Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Boring Without Me

"Admit it. Life would be boring without me."  I say that to my husband all the time with which he replies: "Yes, Dear." So when Club Scrap came out with this quote in the stamp collection, I couldn't wait to make a card with it! It's hardly your traditional Valentine's Day card, but he'll get a good chuckle out of it. 

I've been having a blast creating cards with the plastic film in the Greetings to Go kit. I started out a little conservative (see previous post) with the plastic and worked my way to stamping on the film with StazOn ink. Slippery little devils when you start adding ink so work slow and steady. 

The next two weeks Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog is hosting an Anything Goes challenge. Here I stamped on the film before sandwiching it in the panels. Added some jewels and ribbon to give the card dimension. A little washi tape and we've got the perfect set of colors.

Club Scrap papers, ribbon, stamps and washi tape. Queen&Co. jewels.

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the unique design. Your husband will love this, it's not boring ;o) Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete