Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Retro Sketch #197


Good morning!  I spent some great quality time in my scrap room yesterday.  I was totally energized and my room looks like it.
 
It's no secret that I love sketches.  Having a sketch takes away the pressure to create a design.  They allow more freedom in crafting your creation.  So let's give Retro Sketch #197 a try.  It seemed pretty intricate to me when I first looked at so, but the design team samples really made it easier to understand.

 
My Club Scrap Celebration kit has arrived and I've been having a blast playing with the stamps and tags.  I can't wait to start creating with the plastic film! All the elements from this card are included in the deluxe kit and Greetings to Go. If you look closely at a corner on a Celebrate ALSB page, you'll see this looks very similar.... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: