Sunday, January 17, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketch

Welcome to the Tuesday Morning Sketch #334 challenge!  This challenge not only gave me an opportunity to finish up with my Celebrate Greetings to Go but reminded me that I actually have that exact Spellbinder die.  I don't use those dies as much as I should. I don't actually like the way they layer on each other.  The margins are too wide for my taste.  I actually ended up double matting the quote and hand trimming the mats. 

Club Scrap papers, stamp, ribbon and clip. Spellbinders die. Cuttlebug embossing folder.





4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like how you made it tall! Great embossing, too!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little pop of blues really sets things off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great version of the sketch and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great version of the sketch and cute card!

    ReplyDelete