Friday, February 19, 2016

Bar Harbor

Happy Friday!

I'm chugging along on with my layouts. We're slowly working our way down the East Coast in this layout. While in Bar Harbor we visited a lobster hatchery owned by the cutest couple. The Oceanarium was one of the highlights of our trip. We learned waaaaay more about lobsters than we thought possible. We got recommendations for the best lobster lunch from Mr. Mills while visiting his place, which didn't disappoint.  I couldn't stop looking around at the scenery. I finally got to see my fall foliage this year!
 
Club Scrap papers, tags and ribbon. Cricut lobsters. Washi tape. Recollections brads. Memorabilia. 

1 comment:

  1. You are rockin 2 page layouts. Love how you fit in all the photos. Love the lobsters and your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete