Monday, February 22, 2016

Fly Above the Waves

I was playing with Photoshop the other night, blending different photos with papers. I absolutely love how the cream digital paper from Crewel & Unusual  blended with a photo to make the background look like canvas.  Since I really love the background, I kept the photos and embellishments to a minimum. The frame and border actually comes as one layer so I didn't have to do much but add a photo and find the perfect sentiment. Easy peasy! This is definitely a print worthy digital page!

Club Scrap digital papers, stamps and embellishments.

I've had several questions regarding printing digital pages. I don't print out many of them, just my favorites. I've only used Persnickety Prints for my 12x12 pages. I really like the quality of the printing and papers. I usually add a few of them to an order of 4x6s to save on shipping. A few times a year they have a sale costing $1.49 per 12x12 print. I have a photo stand I bought at Michael's that I keep in our entryway. I change the displayed pages regularly. Some of the pages I use for the title and/or end page of an album. Many of the digital pages end up as my computer background or screen saver slide show.

Have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout, texture, blending and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing with blending, you get such cool results! Great printing and display tips. I have printed on my home printer using 8.5*11 photo paper. I resize to 8*8. I was worried about the journaling being too small, but so far so good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete