Thursday, February 4, 2016

Have a Heart

Happy Thursday!  I'm still creating cards with my gelli prints.  Love to Scrap! read my mind when they posted their new challenge.  Hearts!  One of the gelli prints included red and white acrylic paints background and using the Big Deal stencil from Club Scrap I applied gold paint on top. These prints turned out to be one of my favorites! 
Club Scrap papers, stencils and stamps. Gelli Plates. Prismacolor pencils.

The heart swirl is left over from the Mirror Image stamping technique and I'm not sure where the gold heart ribbon came from...but I need more!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Have A Heart!" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete