Thursday, March 31, 2016

Anything Goes!

Love to Scrap! is hosting an "Anything Goes" challenge.  While this might sound easy, sometimes I like to have the direction of a sketch or embellishment to start with. I knew that I wanted to start with some of the Paris Flea Market masterboard sheet I created and the white tags. 

Club Scrap papers, stamps, digital stamps, tag and ribbon. Prima flower, Queen&Co. pearl. Sizzix embossing folder.

Here I took a dictionary page, wrinkled and inked it up for the background. Embossed black paper with a Sizzix brick wall embossing folder. I took a long white ribbon tag, sliced off both ends, stamped it and wrapped it around the thread.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the pop of the pink flower and this layout is really fabulous! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete