Monday, March 7, 2016

It's the Small Things

OMG!  I have been playing with my Paris Flea Market kit and am. In. Love!  I couldn't stop creating all kinds of things with this kit.  That was a teaser...because I got two (non-card, non-layout) projects done as well as many cards.  So here's the first of my cards for you this week.
 
I created the background using different washi tapes.  I am embarrassed to say that I have a washi tape obsession. So bad that when we made washi tape organizers at retreat,  Cindy gave me hers!
 
Club Scrap papers, ribbon and stamps. Jo-Ann's wooden camera.
 
 The card was based on this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches but I just felt it needed a sentiment or quote.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely use of the sketch! This is a fabulous combination of diecut, paper and sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete