Friday, March 18, 2016

Naturally Pink

Happy Friday!

Pink is one of my favorite colors! So naturally I was excited to see that's the main color for The Card Concept's latest challenge. Pink is not favored by many, so I'm really glad that this month's Paris Flea Market had lots of pink! 

Here I colored the paper lace mats and white tags with metallic color bursts and added a few water drops on the tag for added fun. I stamped script on the Prima flowers so they weren't so boring ;-)

Club Scrap papers, stamps, lace mat and ribbon. Prima flowers. Queen&Co. pearls. Ken Oliver's Color Bursts.



Have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! SO soft and pretty. Thanks for sharing at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is my favourite too! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete