Monday, July 11, 2016

Office Space

Office Space is in the house! I just love the colors of this kit!
Makes me think of the fall and maybe a little groovy Christmas. 
Those little post-it notes...adorable!
 

Now...my favorite stamps has got to be this one:
 
 

I didn't waste any time digging into this kit.  In fact...after my creative weekend I only have about 4 sheets of paper left. I can't wait to share with you through this month what I've been creating!
 
Last Friday was the start of summer PSL (Pro Scrapbookers League). Super excited whenever PSL starts. It lets me catch up on layouts and restock my card stash.  I started off with the Greetings to Go and this week's PSL challenge is red, white and/or blue. Stars and/or stripes. I'm trying to use up some Color Burst panels I created last month.
 
Club Scrap wooden tag, stencil, paper clip, file folder. Writing Marker mini motes. American Crafts twine. Color Bursts.
 
I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps latest challenge for my inspiration.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch! Your background is so cool, love the colors too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous background you created! So very hip! And I also love your station/file! Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an amazing background..luv the look! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete