Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Lightsabers

HaHa! Lightsabers...thought that'd get your attention.
 I just love this saying! I swear they make packaging adult proof. 

If you don't have an Idea Deck, you're missing out! These wonderful decks help make the most of your papers and require little thinking. Each card comes with a formula that includes a material list, cutting directions, sketches and what size envelope you'll need. There are 5 decks but only one left for purchase. I use them constantly when I'm in a design rut.

This month's Idea Deck Challenge at the Club Scrap Forum is to use the 8 of hearts card from any deck and start creating. If you don't have a deck and want to join us, here's a blog post on how to use it.

I cheated a bit here and use two printed papers so I didn't have to do much to embellish.

Club Scrap papers, washi, stamp and tag. Queen&Co. pearls. Recollections feather.
 
Club Scrap papers, stamp and tag. Unknown dragonfly jewels. Recollections feather.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you went for the long card 8 of Hearts! I hardly ever make this size anymore. Thanks for the great ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete