Friday, September 9, 2016

Firenze

With the beginning of September we start new challenges on the forum at Club Scrap. I couldn't wait to tackle some of these and get some inspiration from my fellow crafters. The Idea Deck challenge for this month is to use the King of Diamonds. There were five different Idea Decks but only one left for sale. Here I used the King of Diamonds from the ALSB Vol. II.
 
These photos were from our day in Florence, Italy. I used the Italian name for Florence, it sounds way cooler. We ate like queens and kings and giggled when I came across the stamp "Vacation calories don't' count." This was our second visit to Florence and decided to go to the Accademia Gallery to view the original David. I want to pass on a tip I received prior to going...buy your ticket on-line. We did and saved ourselves a three hour wait! Yeah, you pay a 4$ fee, but well worth it. More time to eat, drink the fabulous wine and people watch.

Club Scrap papers, stamps and metal embellishments. Scrabble tiles.
 
If you'd like to join us for this challenge but don't have an Idea Deck, you can check out the Club Scrap blog posting on Tearable Cards. It has the instructions for the Vol. 5 King of Diamonds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment