Monday, October 17, 2016

Color Burst FMS258

I finally got some craft time in this weekend! It was raining in California this weekend and we received nearly 2"! Our creek is running with water again.

I love the new Literature Greetings to Go collection and my first thought was to start my Christmas cards but I needed a Congrats card first. Stay tuned later in the week for some holiday inspiration.

Club Scrap papers, ribbon, tag and stamps. Dazzles stickers.  
 
 
 
This card was created for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge FMS258. 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is a beautiful design you curated! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorite Club Scrap stamps! Love how you used them! Beautiful card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love that design you've created! Such great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete