Friday, November 11, 2016

Acrylic Block Stamping

Happy Friday!

November's technique challenge over at Club Scrap is to go "painty" and create background panels using your acrylic stamping blocks with different art mediums.  I was playing with my Gelatos and wanted to see how that would turn out.  When I started coloring I realized that I was coloring on the grid side by mistake.  No worries...let's play this out and see what happens. 
 
 
 I colored on my Tim Holtz acrylic blocks with gelatos, sprayed it with water and stamped.
 
 
I totally love the faint grid pattern that developed.
 
 
Now to created something with these. 
I had the Paradise Greetings to Go handy and couldn't resist using these uniquely folded cards.
 
 I stamped on the tickets but it's really light. Nuvo Crystal drops are my new fav.
 


 
So now it’s your turn to grab your paints and play along! Be sure to link up your creations here because we want to see your awesome cards, scrapbook pages and other projects using this technique. (AND you might win a Club Scrap gift certificate in the process!)
 
Have a fabulous weekend!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love that happy accident. I don't think I have any grid blocks. Will have to find another way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards with this month technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I really like the grid pattern. Will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete