Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Barrel of Blessings

Recently I purchased a template package from PrelestnayaP Designs over at Pickleberrypop, which happens to be my new favorite digital store. I don't have any templates that use a block method like this so I thought I'd give it a try. I absolutely love the results! It was fun to challenge myself with so many paper choices and embellishments. Plus...I was forced to journal just to fill space.
 
This layout is from an awesome weekend where Tricia and Karen were in town for the Scrapbook Expo. We enjoyed some awesome food and wine while actually getting some work done too. I even discovered some really cool places in my hometown!

Club Scrap papers, flowers, ribbon, charms and stamps. PrelestnayaP Design Templates. 

1 comment:

  1. The banner is eye catching. Great color combo. Looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete