Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Retreat Pocket Planner

I'm totally into making small albums and journals for gifts right now. We take so many photos with our phones but no one is printing them out anymore. There is so much heartache when a phone is lost, computers crash or some other electronic catastrophe.
 
I made this pocket planner/album that came in the Literature deluxe kit for my dear friend Tracey for her 39th birthday ;-). I filled it with pictures from retreat, our short road trips throughout the week and some fun quotes. The pockets and enclosed pages will let her keep ticket stubs and small mementos from our trip.

 
 The gorgeous stitching and binding.
 
 
A glimpse inside...
 
 



Sometimes I don't want to part with these great mini albums but I get so much joy from giving them!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift! That binding is fantastic! Thanks for the peek at the inside pages.

    ReplyDelete