Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Say Yes to Pink

All I can say is "WOW!" I absolutely love the new Paradise collection by Club Scrap.  The colors are spectacular (especially that pink) and the double sided papers are so fun to tear with the opposite color showing.
 
I always dive right into the Greetings to Go portion of the kits. After getting a sneak peak at the different folds of this collection I couldn't wait to start creating some cards.
 
I try to use a different medium each month and wanted to see how the stamps would look with Gelatos. I love how the Gelatos bleed into the image and fill in some areas, which work perfectly with the outlined Paradise stamps.
 

Club Scrap papers, ribbon, flowers and stamp. Stickles. Faber Castell Gelatos.
 
How do I love that pink netting/ribbon?! Let me count the ways!
How about the pink feathers?  I have a whole bag of neon colored feathers that you'll be seeing a lot of this month.
 
 
I consider my style to be a combination Mixed Media style using the Gelatos and ink and Shabby and Chic with fun embellishments. This card was created with The Card Concept's Pretty in Pink challenge in mind. I love pink!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa! I thought this kit matched the challenge perfectly too :) Great minds!! Love the addition of the feather to your card - adds such a great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you used the lace, looks amazing. Such a cool design and fab to see you at The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fun card. Love that splashy feather, that goes perfectly with your sentiment. Glad you could join us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun textures and colors! Great take on the inspiration. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Great embellishments! Love it!
    Nice to see you at The Card Concept!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete