Monday, January 9, 2017

Choose to Shine

I'm absolutely loving the rain we've been receiving here in Cali. It makes for some great crafting days! I spent the entire day Saturday crafting. Now, I'm not one to make New Year's Resolutions...but I did.  USE MORE STUFF.  I really need to start using the crafting supplies I have.  My embellishments are getting out of control. So when the Color Me Happy collection arrived I dug out all the Color Burst panels I've made in the past. 
Club Scrap papers, tag and washi tape. Nuvo pearl drops. American Crafts twine. Ken Oliver Color Bursts.
 
Fusion Card Challenge has an awesome challenge this week. I couldn't decide between the hot cocoa mugs or the sketch. 
 
Stay tuned for some Coffee themed cards and a fun technique.
 


2 comments:

  1. Love your bright, happy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion for our 3rd anniversary challenge :)

    ReplyDelete