Thursday, January 12, 2017

Club Scrap Sketch Challenge


How fun is this month's sketch at Club Scrap?!  What makes this sketch fun and simple is the cut-aparts included in the Color Me Happy Greetings to Go collection. All you have to do is cut along the guide lines to get all these great squares.
 
I used a Color Burst panel created sometime last year and embossed the sentiment on the side.  I was hoping the white would have showed up better, but I still really love this card.
Club Scrap papers, tags and stamps. Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Bo Bunny gems. 
 Please join us for the January Sketch challenge. All levels of crafting are welcome. We love seeing everyone's interpretations.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! The colorburst background is so soft and pretty, love that green color! Great minds think alike, I did the same thing with the cutaparts! I love this happy kit!

    ReplyDelete