Friday, January 27, 2017

Hall of Fame Game

Color blocking is somewhat intimidating to me.  I think maybe because in the past i thought I had to stay within the lines or boxes. So I scrapped out of my comfort zone and chose  the 9 of Spades sketch from Volume II Assembly Line Idea Deck for January's challenge. As you can see, only two photos are "blocked". I love the look!
 
This layout has photos from Cindy and my trip to Canton, Ohio to see Brett Favre inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame.  The following day was the Packers vs. Colts Hall of Fame football game.  Denied!  The game was canceled one hour prior to kick off because someone used the wrong paint on the field!  Incredible! But we still made the best of the trip and visited a chocolate factory to drown our sorrows.

Club Scrap papers. Want 2 Scrap football. American Crafts letters. Memorabilia. 

 
Instead of buying larger, more expensive trinkets while on vacation.
I tend to purchase patches and pins for my albums. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lisa, talk about perfect color blocking and matching colors!! :) love this so much!

    ReplyDelete