Monday, January 30, 2017

Two

My darling niece turned 2 over the summer.  She is totally in love with Minnie Mouse so her party was lots of polka dots :)  That girl is a wild child with lots of energy and was harder than heck to get her out of her bouncy house!

The layout was constructed using the 9 of Spades from the Club Scrap Idea Deck Volume I.  Not only did I complete the Idea Deck challenge but I also added tiny button brads for the Tools and Stash Challenge and a heart stencil for the Never Been Used Stuff challenge. I just love trying to see how many challenge's I can get with one layout or project.

Club Scrap papers, ribbon, stamp and stencils. Memory Makers metal letters.
 

Echo Park Paper Co. stencil.

Adorable white button brads by Recollections.

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo sweet, what a cutie! She would fit right in with my little blondies. I absolutely ♥ your bows, great LO's! She's lucky to have you to scrap all of her memories.

    ReplyDelete