Thursday, January 26, 2017

You Had Me at Merlot

So...when I was creating art panels for January's technique challenge over at Club Scrap, I had naturally progressed from tea staining to wine staining :)  I had a bottle of wine that I just didn't like so no good wine went to waste.  I intentionally was messy in my crafting and love the results!
Watercolor paper works best for this. 
Let the wine glass sit on the paper to get the wine to really set in the paper.
 

I used three thin pieces of cork for a little added fun.
The wine glass was stamped on acetate and hand cut. Colored backside with Copics.
Club Scrap papers, glass stamp button, twine and leaf. Paper Smooches sentiment.
 
This button is the same as the one used here only I used the backside and stamped on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment