Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Earth's Best

I seriously went through my stash of borders and cutaparts this last weekend.  The weather was rainy and chilly.  A perfect crafting weekend with a mimosa here and there :-)  My goal is to use up all of my Greetings to Go collections and all those border strips I have laying around. I have to admit.  I made a pretty good dent.  I can't wait to share all of the creations with you.
 
This card was created for the Sunday Stamps Sketch #146.  I filled in the coffee cup with Nuvo drops to add dimension.

Club Scrap papers, tag, border strip and ribbon. Nuvo crystal drops. Queen & Co. pearls. Cuttlebug embossing folder.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love how that metallic looks with the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Karen said! I need to use my embossing folders more. You are so good about that. I think I need to reorganize them better so that I use them more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, a punny coffee sentiment - very nice! I love the "coffee" strip in the background as well. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I love all coffee cards! The embossing is fabulous, too! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun take on the sketch, love all the details!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete