Friday, February 10, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #274

Happy Friday!
Today I'm putting together cards from my new Succulents Greetings to Go Collection. I had a sneak peak at the color combinations for this gorgeous kit and premade some Gelli Plate prints.  I'll have more on the process later next week.
Club Scrap papers, tag, ribbon and enamel dots and stencils. Gelli plates. Acrylic paint. Darice embossing folder.

This card was created for the Freshly Made Sketches #274.
Have a great weekend!
 


4 comments:

  1. Love the Gelli Printed background, and I think I recognize some of those masks/stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Always, your ART is spectacular Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Great background paper! Very pretty colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is beautiful! Lovely card! Glad y joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete