Monday, March 6, 2017

Coffee Break Part I

Happy Monday!
 
One of my main goals for PSL is to use up my spare border strips and cut aparts from older collections. I had quite a few left over from the beloved Coffee Break collection. This kit sold out quickly but the stamps are still available. I'm thankful for my friend Pam who gave me her set at retreat. I just happened upon an unopened Concrete Jungle Greetings to Go kit that would be perfect for last week's PSL challenge.
Trim a section from a corrugated warmer to fit on fussy cut cup.
Stickles used as "steam".



How adorable are these buttons!

You can kind of see that my "coffee ring" is stamping burgundy with the brown ink. 
It gets more use as a wine ring ;-)
 
Make sure to return tomorrow for a few more Coffee Break creations.

1 comment: