Monday, March 27, 2017

Wine O'Clock

While creating cards for Club Scrap's Week 6 Spring Challenge I decided to try out my newest dies from Paper Smooches. I just adore this wine glass die!  Paper Smooches is hosting a Greenery Challenge that is super easy to enter.  Your card can be about anything just use green.  Easy peasy, right?! I couldn't just stop at one.  Wine IS my favorite subject after all ;-)
Club Scrap papers, ribbon and wine ring stamp. Paper Smooches sentiment and glass die. DCWV cork. Grape clusters bought at thrift store. Lawn Fawn embossing die.
Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Paper Smooches stamp and die. Thrifted grape cluster. Pretty Pink Posh sequins. Lawn Fawn embossing die.
Club Scrap papers. Paper Smooches stamp and die. Thrifted grape cluster. Pretty Pink Posh sequins. DCWV cork paper. Lawn Fawn embossing die.
Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Paper Smooches hope die. Pretty Pink Posh sequins. Lawn Fawn embossing die. Michaels flower.


1 comment:

  1. This set of cards are FABULOUS! LOVE the paper you used for the wine! FUN! THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete