Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Cherry Blossom Costume Party

I feel like it has been awhile since I've created a layout. I'm running short on photos and really need to get some printed up. The first time I saw the ALSB layouts for Cherry Blossoms I knew I had some special photos that would work out fantastic! 

These photos are from an Asian inspired costume party we attended a few years back.  The kimono stamp and lanterns are a perfect embellishment to the photos.
 As you can see, I really didn't change the photo orientation but added different embellishments.
 
I'm currently on a stamp and heat emboss kick right now. I seem to enjoy the results better than when I try to color.  With all the adult coloring creativity out right now I think I'm the only person who doesn't enjoy coloring. I find it stressful to get the colors and shading right.
 


 
Supplies used:
     Club Scrap Cherry Blossom papers, ribbon, borders, fan charms and stamps.  
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment