Monday, April 17, 2017

Love Banner

I love using banners.  They give a simple border strip or ribbon a little class.
I was super excited to see that Sunday Stamps was hosting a banner challenge. As you can see...I couldn't stop at just one card. I was on a role!

Club Scrap papers, ribbon and tulip stamp. Paper Smooches sentiment. Queen&Co. pearls. Lawn Fawn stitched die.
Recycled home décor flower. 

Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Paper Smooches sentiment. Queen&Co. pearls. Lawn Fawn stitched die. Basic Grey rubon. Recycled home décor flower.

 Club Scrap papers, ribbon and stamp. Queen&Co. pearls. Lawn Fawn stitched die.
Recycled home décor flower.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your samples Lisa! You make the coolest clusters. I really like the new look of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow so many element but so adorable your first card
    I have also that big flower in green and ever used it on my card
    and you used it so beautifully
    love your first card that you added at SS challenge
    many thanks for joining our challenge at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your cards are fantastic! Terrific job with the sketch, you nailed it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps

    ReplyDelete