Monday, April 24, 2017

NBUS

One of my favorite challenges over at Club Scrap is the NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff).  At the beginning of every month Pam suggests a topic or item and the challenge is to find a stamp or stencil that you've never used before.  This gives me the opportunity to flip through my stash to see what stamps have been neglected. April's NBUS challenge is to use an item of clothing or accessory stamp.  Well we all know my love for shoes so I didn't have any of those that haven't been used.  One of my favorite stamp collections was the November 2004 Steppin' Out, which included shoes, ties and purses. I think I even have an idea for Father's Day cards...
 
Club Scrap papers, purse stamp, border strips and ribbon. Martha Stewart punch.
Close to My Heart sentiment. Handmade papers.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment