Friday, July 21, 2017

Are You Kitten Me?

My newest addiction is matching stamps and dies. I love that I can stamp an image and not have to fussy cut it myself. Dies are a little expensive so I bought several different sets when Paper Smooches was having a big sale. 
 
I only had one sheet of paper left from the Club Scrap Furr-Ever Fluffy Friends collection and thought that would make a great background for my new Feline Friends stamp and die combination. The goggle eyes just make these cards even more adorable!
 
 
 

Created for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So cute Lisa! I like the stamp and die combos too. If I would just sit down and teach myself how to use my Silhouette Cameo I could stamp and cut any of my stamps...sigh...adding that to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! These are just adorable! I love those punny expressions! <3

    ReplyDelete