Thursday, July 6, 2017

Enjoy!

I tend to buy everything wine related.  So I couldn't pass up this wine glass embossing folder when I spotted it at a Scrapbook Expo.  I really didn't know what to do with it though once I got it home.  It's not really a pattern to use as a background.
 
These cards are fun and funky to put together as you can see from an earlier post. So when I was looking for embossing folders to use with the Paradise Greeting to Go collection I had an "Ah-Ha" moment. I'll use it as the front panel.
 
1.  Emboss the two sections and use the "enjoy" tag to link them together.
 
2. Stamp the inside panel with Wine Background stamp from Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.
 
3.  Embellish.

Club Scrap papers, tags and sequin flowers. Darice embossing folder. Just for Fun Rubber Stamps background. American Crafts twine. Nuvo Crystal drops.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment