Friday, September 29, 2017

Squeeze the Day

When I was looking at the options for this month's Idea Deck Challenge I was really hesitant about all those squares and stripes from the Card Idea Deck Vol. I. When other members started posting their versions, I knew I had to give it a try.  Now to be honest, it did take me a few minutes to figure out the sketches for the smaller cards. I ended up with extra pieces so I might not have gotten it right ;-)
 
To add some variety and interest to the plain cardstock pieces I  stamped the script stamp and speckle stamps from Orchard's Art Nouveau collection. I used Greetings to Go cut-apart squares in place of stamping for others.


I stamped different fruits, colored with Copics and fussy cut. These make great embellishments. If you look close you'll see the wood grain stenciling on the white panel.
 

1 comment: