Monday, January 8, 2018

Check Liver Light

I absolutely love the ladies over at Snarky Stampers! Their work is almost always a guarantee for some giggles.  They're hosting a Naughty Christmas challenge and I just couldn't decide which stamps to use.
I love the Holiday Spirits stamps from Avery Elle and spent an evening one rainy night in front of the TV coloring dozens of these little guys. The sentiment from Riley & Co. can be used with just about any celebration. I'm still on my "never been used" stencil endeavor and pulled out this stencil from Lagoon and heat embossed it.
Club Scrap papers, stencil and ribbon. Avery Elle bottles. Riley & Co. sentiment. Copic markers. Queen & Co. pearls.


UPDATE**These lovely ladies chose me for their newest Queen of Snark. Stay tuned for more sarcasm. :) ~1/16


6 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, I love that sentiment! Thank goodness I don't have a "liver light" - I'm sure the rest of the Sistahs will echo that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with Sistah Jane on the whole 'liver light' thing! What a great card, soooooooo glad you've decided to get naughty with us at SoSS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snark!! Just take some Milk Thistle and you'll be fine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I drowned that liver light many moons ago. :D This is such a brilliant card, I Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha
    This is soooooo effin awesome!!
    LOVES IT
    And heat embossing a stencil you say???
    Hmmmmm never thought of THAT!!
    Brilliant!!
    Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for naughty Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a situation that comes up often that this sent is perfect for! I shared this with my hubby and this now will be a code phrase between us as we commiserate with each other over a crazy neighbor! Thanks for the giggle of my day!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete